Saturday Shelves – Hosted by me, Literary Alchemy
This is about what books/bookish items you’ve added to your bookshelf, physically or electronically.
Since I missed posting last week, I’ll compile all the books and items I added to my shelf this week.
- Wintersong – S. Jae-Jones
- Matched – Ally Condle
- The Handmaid’s Tale – Margaret Atwood
- Cinder – Marissa Meyer
- Scarlet – Marissa Meyer
- Endgame: The Calling – James Frey & Nils Johnson-Shelton
- Blackhearts – Nicole Castroman
- Throne of Glass – Sarah J. Maas
- A Great and Terrible Beauty – Libba Bray*
- The Sweet Far Thing – Libba Bray*
- The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
- Witches of East End: A Novel – Melissa de la Cruz*
- Trickster’s Choice – Tamora Pierce*
- The Isle of the Lost – Melissa de la Cruz*
- Catching Fire – Suzanne Collins*
- 21 Ways to a Happier Depression – Seth Swirsky
- Happy Pretty Messy – Natalie Wise
- Geekerella – Ashley Poston
- Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 1: Who is Oracle? (Rebirth) – Shawna & Julie Benson
- Batgirl Vol. 1: Beyond Burnside (Rebirth) – Hope Larson
- Harley Quinn Vol. 1: Die Laughing (Rebirth) – Jimmy Palmiotti, Amanda Conner
- 3 amazing candles from A Court of Candles (Feyre Darling, Starfall, and Ravenclaw)
- Bookstagram mug from Society6
- Bookstagrammer tote from Society6
- ACOMAF Inner Circle print from Society6
- Night Court shirt from Society6
You may have noticed an asterisk * next to a few books I had picked up these past couple weeks. These are books I snagged from my local Goodwill and want to turn them into zippered book clutches. Some of the books I haven’t read, so I want to make sure that I read them before cutting the pages from the spine to make this IDY project. Feel free to check out my Instagram feed over at @literary.alchemy for any updates on this project.
Did you pick up any cool items this week?