Stacking the Shelves – Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
All about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Baby got stacks! This was my most recent book haul from my local secondhand bookstore, The Book Barn. Seriously, this place is amazing and they run a 30% off sale during the week of my birthday!! What is better than a sale on books during your birthday week? Nothing.
Most of these were to add to series I had on my bookshelf so that if I quickly jump to the next book in the series.
Books that I picked up:
- Uglies & Extras by Scott Westerfeld
- Eyes Like Stars (Theatre Illuminata, Act I) by Lisa Mantchev
- Snakecharm, Wolfcry, & Wyvernhail (The Kiesha’ra, Volumes 3,4, and 5) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- The Van Alen Legacy & Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, Book 4 and 5) by Melissa De La Cruz
- Splendor (Luxe Novel 4) by Anna Godbersen
- The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
- Wolfsbane & Bloodrose (Nightshade Novel, Book 2 and 3) by Andrea Cremer
I also added Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman as well and you can read my review here. As well as getting a free eBook through Riveted Lit for signing up on their page (lots of cool YA articles there) – decided on Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld since it had a pretty interesting synopsis.
Have you picked up anything good this week? What are you adding to your shelf?