When I started this blog in February of 2017, I wanted a way to keep track of how many books I read this year. Sure, I’m big into making lists and the like (which I am keeping a physical list), but I wanted something digital as well. It seems that each January, Goodreads lets you choose how many books you’d like to attempt to read for the year and tracks your progress via percentage, as well as, letting you know if you’re behind or ahead of schedule with the books you have read. I set myself up for a lofty 50 books, which is just shy of 5 books a month. I can do that right? Even if I started reading at the very end of January and am “technically” behind, I’ve been able to keep a pretty steady pace.
Below are the books I’ve read so far in 2017 – this page will be updated each time I finish a new book. Links have been included in case you would like to purchase a book you see.
- Power Your Happy: Work Hard, Play Nice & Build Your Dream Life – Lisa Sugar
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life – Jen Sincero
- Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) – Sarah Knight
- Norse Mythology – Neil Gaiman
- A Court of Thorns and Roses – Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Mist and Fury – Sarah J. Maas
- Roar – Cora Carmack
- Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern
- Caraval – Stephanie Garber
- Wintersong: A Novel – S. Jae-Jones
- Ensnared – Rita Stradling
- Throne of Glass – Sarah J. Maas
- Blackhearts – Nicole Castroman